765 & 765a Knowsley Lane, Knowsley Village, Merseyside, L34
- To be sold by Public Online Auction on the 20th October 2021. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE DETAILS ARE OFTEN UPDATED AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANY TIME BEFORE THE AUCTION. THEREFORE YOU MUST NOT RELY ON
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Pugh and Company
An opportunity to acquire a substantially completed four bedroom conversion project together with a refurbished three bedroom semi-detached cottage set in half an acre of wooded grounds in a semi-rural location.
The property comprises a refurbished three bedroom cottage (765 Knowsley Lane) with driveway, parking, courtyard and garden areas, which benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
In addition, the former Smithy (765a Knowsley Lane) to the rear has been substantially converted to provide generous living accommodation comprising dining hall, living room, mezzanine area, dining-kitchen and bathroom together with four bedrooms, which are yet to be completed. The property will benefit from its own driveway and front garden area together with a large secluded rear garden with lawn, mature trees and stream.
The property is located in Knowsley Village, in a quiet and semi-rural setting, but conveniently located for access to the M57 motorway and A580 East Lancashire Road, both of which are within 1 mile. Liverpool is approximately 8 miles to the west.
The property benefits from planning consent (Application No. 20/00617/FUL) for the conversion of 2 no. outbuildings and the erection of a single storey link extension to form 1 no. dwelling together with the demolition of the former fire station.
Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Authority: Knowsley Council, Yorkon Building, Archway Road, Huyton, Liverpool, L36 9FB. Telephone: . Email: .
1. All the information provided on our website is for indicative purposes only and interested parties should rely upon the contents of the legal pack and their own due diligence as a prudent bidder.
2. PLEASE NOTE BIDDING COMMENCES ON TUESDAY 19TH OCTOBER AND CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY 20TH OCTOBER.
3. 765 Knowsley Lane is listed with a Council Tax assessment in Band D.
4. Energy Performance Certificate = D (765 Knowsley Lane).
Details of the Buyer's Premium and any additional fees payable are contained within the legal documents.
Each property will benefit from its own private driveway and parking area to the front. 765 Knowsley Lane will have garden areas to the front and side together with a courtyard to the rear. 76a Knowsley Lane will have a garden area to the front and benefits from a large garden to the rear with lawn, mature trees and stream.
Approx Site Area
Approximately 0.21 Hectares (0.52 Acres).
To be sold by Public Online Auction on the 20th October 2021.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE DETAILS ARE OFTEN UPDATED AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANY TIME BEFORE THE AUCTION. THEREFORE YOU MUST NOT RELY ON THE INFORMATION BELOW AND SHOULD VIEW FULL PARTICULARS AND ANY ADDENDUMS ON THE AUCTIONEERS WEBSITE.
We understand the property is held freehold.
765 & 765a Knowsley Lane, Knowsley Village, Merseyside, L34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkby Station2.8 miles
- Prescot Station3.3 miles
- Roby Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Pugh & Co are one of the UK’s leading national Property Auction houses over 25 years’ experience of delivering a highly professional auction room and online service to a wide range of clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 53794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pugh and Company, Newton-Le-Willows. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Pugh and Company, Newton-Le-Willows on 01942 580136.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.