63c Eglinton Street, Beith
- IN DEPTH HD PROPERTY VIDEO TOUR
- FANTASTIC TOP FLOOR APARTMENT LOCATED IN POPULAR BEITH LOCALE
- WELL APPOINTED BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS / PRIVATE LOFT SPACE THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE PROPERTY
- FABULOUS FAMILY BATHROOM WITH HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- BRIGHT AND AIRY FAMILY LOUNGE
- FULLY ENCLOSED COMMUNAL GARDEN / STORAGE FACILITIES
- WALKING DISTANCE FROM A HOST OF LOCAL AMENITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- GREAT FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
This fantastic three-bedroom top floor apartment located in a popular Beith locale has been presented to the market in complete walk-in condition, making it the perfect opportunity for a first-time purchaser.
A traditional spiralled staircase with handrail provides access to this top floor apartment. Entering No.63C you are welcomed with a bright and airy reception hallway with convenient in-built storage that leads you into the family lounge.
The family lounge has been decorated with neutral tones to create a relaxing atmosphere to unwind with family and friends. It's a deceptively spacious lounge; awash with natural sunlight and enhancing the warmth of the room.
The well-appointed kitchen offers storage in abundance as well as a desirable breakfast bar positioned under the large, double-glazed window formation; the perfect spot for your morning coffee. The kitchen also houses an integrated induction hob and double oven as well as an abundance of space for further free-standing appliances.
This stunning apartment boasts three generously proportioned bedrooms with Bedroom Three offering fantastic built in storage facilities. Bedroom Two has great potential for a variety of uses such as a home office or dressing room.
Completing No.63 is a fabulous family bathroom with a variety of high-quality fixtures and fittings which including a chrome finish traditional mono mixer tap and wall mounted heated towel rail as well as chic sand effect bathroom tiling; creating the ideal space to relax and unwind.
Externally this property has a large, fully enclosed communal garden with charming mature shrubbery and excellent outdoor storage facilities to the rear. The property further benefits from gas-central heating and double-glazing throughout, providing all rooms with a delightful warmth.
Ideally situated for Beith Primary and within safe walking distance of the newly built secondary School, Garnock Community Campus with leisure suite and swimming pool. For detailed information on schooling, please use The Property Boom's school catchment and performance tool on our website.
Park and ride facilities at Glengarnock train station are less than a five-minute drive and a regular bus service will have you in Glasgow City Centre in under 35 minutes. The West Coast with beautiful sandy beaches is only 20 minutes' drive or a short train journey away. The picturesque town of Beith is a delightful place with local cafes and an eclectic range of shops.
Viewing by appointment - please contact The Property Boom to arrange a viewing or for any further information and a copy of the Home Report. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and floor Plans are only for illustration purposes and are not to scale. Thank you.
THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT.
Lounge: 4.10m (13'6'') x 4.10m (13'6'')
Kitchen: 4.50m (14'10'') x 2.40m (7'11'')
Bedroom One: 3.50m (11'6'') x 3.30m (10'10'')
Bedroom Two: 4.20m (13'10'') x 2.40m (7'11'')
Bedroom Three: 4.00m (13'2'') x 3.40m (11'2'')
Family Bathroom: 2.30m (7'7'') x 1.50m (4'11'')
63c Eglinton Street, Beith
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Glengarnock Station1.7 miles
- Lochwinnoch Station2.6 miles
- Dalry Station4.2 miles
About the agent
A dedicated, enthusiastic team to sell your home !
We make sure your property stands out from the crowd.
BRING YOUR PROPERTY TO LIFE with our HD Property Video Tours.
At The Property Boom, we work harder to make sure your property sells quickly and at a great price.
We Charge Zero Commission
Flexible Payments for every budget
No Upfront Fee Options
Pay Monthly Opt
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Boom Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.