Kestrel View, Hampsons Farm, Smithills
- Stunning Four Bedroom Stone Built Home
- Sat Amongst Approx. 1 Acre Plot with Expansive Gardens
- Stunning Panoarmic Views Over West Pennine Moors and Manchester Skyline
- Beautiful High Quality Finish Throughout - Contemporary Finish with Original Features
- Parquet Flooring Throughout, Exposed Beams and Log Burner to Lounge
- Master Bedroom with Floor to Ceiling Windows & En-Suite
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars & Large Garden with Option to Build Further Detached Dwelling (Subject to PP)
- Sought After Rural Location - Close to Countryside Yet Short Drive to Amenities, Schools & Travel Links
Access via Coal Pit Lane the rural approach welcomes you to Hampsons Farm. Kestrel View offers the rare opportunity to own your dream home perched high up on the West Pennine Moors. The original steel frame 'Cow House' was demolished and a 5 year self build project resulted in a range of four dwellings with Kestrel View being the end property aptly named because of what can be regularly seen from the view! These spectacular views need to be seen to be appreciated with the rolling hills of the Peak District which lie beyond the Manchester skyline and on a clear day the beautiful Welsh Mountains in the distance.The grounds (approx. 1 acre) include large areas of lawn with option to build a further detached dwelling and patio area at the front of house. The whole garden retains sun from dawn till dusk making them ideal for entertaining long into the evening.The property will suit any growing family with well-proportioned rooms combining many of the original barn features but with a contemporary finish. The home has undergone recent renovation to the highest standard including new bathrooms, en-suite, decoration and parquet flooring ready to move straight in.The home comprises; on the ground floor a wide open entrance hall with stairs straight ahead and parquet flooring throughout. The cosy lounge with crackling log fire with stone surround fireplace and panoramic views over the moors. Off the hallway there is another reception room which can be used as a dining area, gym or home office. To the rear is a contemporary modern kitchen with range of modern wall and base units, island breakfast bar, space for kitchen table and doors to outside. There is also a separate utility room with plumbing.The first floor includes; master bedroom to the front with floor to ceiling windows maximising the views, original open beams and complimented by a brand new fitted stunning en-suite shower room. There are another three double bedrooms all with en-suites including two sharing a jack and jill en-suite and also benefitting from mezzanine levels which can be used for storage or work from home spaces. The house is complimented by another family bathroom.The home offers the fabulous open woodland views and countryside living whilst also being on the doorstep of the hustle and bustle. It is within a ten minute drive to Bolton town centre, Middlebrook Retail Park, M61 motorway for access into Manchester, excellent train links and the popular smaller villages of Horwich, Bromley Cross & Smithills. There is excellent schooling for both primary and secondary with the ‘Ofsted Rated ‘Excellent’ Bolton School 5-10 minutes drive away. The popular walks from Walker Fold and Barrow Bridge are right on your doorstep and the endless cycle routes to Rivington and beyond are perfect for those outdoor types! It really is a location which offers the best of both worlds!Properties of this calibre and location very rarely come on the market for sale.Anyone looking for their perfect rural family home with those panoramic views then please call the office to arrange a viewing.
Kestrel View, Hampsons Farm, Smithills
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lostock Station2.6 miles
- Bromley Cross Station3.1 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Regency Estates are an award winning agent, winning the British Property Awards for the third year running, we have been established since 1992 and we are a family run Agent.
That’s over 25 years of heritage and experience in the Bolton property market. We have the knowledge to give you the best advice around and we have our reputation to protect, which is our best guarantee to you that you will get the professional service you deserve.
Buy, sell, rent or let – the chances are tha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10576671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estates, Horwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.