Farm Road, Oldbury
- TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME
- CATCHMENT FOR Q3 ACADEMY AND OLDBURY ACADEMY
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LANGLEY GREEN STATION
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND LOCAL AMENITIES
- GREAT FIRST TIME PURCHASE
*TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME, which has been well maintained and improved throughout* This three bedroom property offers excellent living space with through lounge, conservatory to the rear, large family garden with vehicle access. Being within the catchment for Q3 and Oldbury Academy CALL TO VIEW.
*TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME, which has been well maintained and improved throughout* This three bedroom property offers excellent living space with through lounge, conservatory to the rear, large family garden with vehicle access. Being within the catchment for Q3 and Oldbury Academy. Walking distance to major bus links on the Wolverhampton Road and Langley Green Station. CALL TO VIEW
UPVC Front door, under stairs cupboard, gas central heating boiler with full service history and valid guarantee, Intruder alarm, doors to;
Lounge 10' 11" plus bay x 10' 10" ( 3.33m plus bay x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fireplace with living flame gas fire, arch way to dining room
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
Patio doors leading to rear garden, radiator
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units to include work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer, gas point, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer and double range gas cooker also included.
Conservatory 15' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.83m x 2.87m )
UPVC Construction, door leading to rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side, loft access, doors to;
Bedroom One 13' 11" into bay x 8' 8" ( 4.24m into bay x 2.64m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' ( 2.21m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window the front, radiator
Suite to comprise shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, Radiator & double glazed window to the rear
Large rear garden with patio area, lawn area, space for shed and double gate access to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Farm Road, Oldbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Green Station0.8 miles
- Rowley Regis Station1.0 miles
- Sandwell & Dudley Station1.7 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Oldbury for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OLD309514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Oldbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.