De La Warr Parade, Bexhill-On-Sea
- One Bedroom Seafront Apartment
- Bay Fronted Lounge/Diner With Stunning Sea Views
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Close Proximity To Bexhill Seafront, Town Centre & Mainline Railway
- Communal Lounge & Facilities
- Concierge With Onsite Manager
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended BY RWW
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Communal Entrance - With communal entrance door with entryphone system leading to the communal hallways/lounge, stairs and lifts to all floors.
Communal Facilities - Communal lounge with library, social events and bar, newly refurbished guest suite, laundrette and on site concierge 8am-4pm and custodian 4pm-8am.
Private Entrance Hall - Timber internal front door leading to hallway, with electric consumer unit/fuse box.
Lounge/Diner - 4.50m x 3.40m (14'9 x 11'2) - Stunning bay fronted double glazed window to the front elevation with beautiful sea views, one electric storage heater, ornamental feature fireplace.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 2.92m x 2.44m (9'7 x 8') - Double glazed window to the front elevation with stunning sea views, fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base level units with laminate roll edge worktop surfaces, integrated electric oven, worktop mounted hobs with fitted extractor hood above, stainless steel single sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated under counter fridge, breakfast bar with additional space for under counter freezer, part tiled walls.
Bedroom - 4.70m x 3.05m (15'5 x 10') - Double bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation with stunning sea views, electric storage heater, built in wardrobe with hanging space, shelving and storage cupboard above.
Shower Room - Heated white towel rail, low level wc with concealed cistern, vanity unit with wash hand basin, mixer tap and storage cupboards beneath, walk in shower cubicle with wall mounted electric power shower and shower attachment, part tiled walls, bathroom light with shaver point, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving and additional cupboard above.
Lease And Maintenance - Lease of 159 years remaining, Service charge is £3250 p/a (paid quarterly) which we have been advised by the vendor that will be kept at the same level for next year, Ground Rent £70 p/a paid in two instalments of £35. Water rates £200 p/a.
Agents Note - None of the services or appliances mentioned in these sale particulars have been tested. It should also be noted that measurements quoted are given for guidance only and are approximate and should not be relied upon for any other purpose.
BrochuresDe La Warr Parade, Bexhill-On-SeaBrochure
De La Warr Parade, Bexhill-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bexhill Station0.2 miles
- Collington Station0.9 miles
- Cooden Beach Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Our team will welcome and treat you as they would hope to be treated themselves. We're not a faceless insurance company, bank, or financial institution. We are real local estate agents with the knowledge, commitment and integrity to provide the best possible service. Over 90% of our business is repeat, referred or recommended. To many local people we are their family estate agent; not just valued but totally trusted.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30994878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.