Sea Lane, Ferring, Worthing, BN12
- Well Presented Semi Detached Cottage
- Rural Outlook over Farmland
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Westerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Garage (currently used as home office/studio)
- Fitted Kitchen
- South Ferring Location
- Double Glazing / Gas Central Heating
A very well presented semi detached cottage with lovely westerly aspect rear garden situated in South Ferring with rural views. Located on the outskirts of Ferring village within a short distance of Ferring seafront. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, vets, dentist, library, village hall, Tapas bar, Delicatessan and Co-op store.
The property is approached via a block paved driveway which leads to the front door. The front door opens into the entrance hallway with a door to the living room and stairs to the first floor. The living room has a large window to the front, under stairs cupboard and a large square arch opening to the dining room. Front the dining room there is a door to the kitchen and conservatory. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of cupboard and drawer units, solid wood work surfaces, fitted oven, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine, window to the side and door to the garden. The double glazed conservatory has a tiled floor, radiator and double doors opening onto the garden.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a suite including, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps an electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
Outside the property features a very well maintained cottage style garden with a large paved patio area, shaped lawn with stepping stone pathway to the rear, established borders with flowering shrubs, trees and bedding plants. To the rear of the garden is a summer house and further seating area. There is also a detached garage which is currently used as a home office/studio.
Rooms & Measurements
Living Room -11'4" x 13'6" (3.45m x 4.11m)
Dining room - 10'5" x 9'3" (3.18m x 2.82m)
Kitchen - 10'5" x 6'6" (3.18m x 1.98m)
Conservatory - 9'2" x 7'5" (2.8m x 2.26m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One - 13'5" x 11'4" (4.1m x 3.45m)
Bedroom Two - 10'6" x 8'8" (3.2m x 2.64m)
Bathroom / WC
Sea Lane, Ferring, Worthing, BN12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goring-by-Sea Station0.7 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.5 miles
- Angmering Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Exceptional service all under one roof
Welcome to our Ferring Michael Jones & Symonds Reading branch. Ferring and the surrounding area is a wonderful place to live and we really enjoy working in this lovely coastal location. Our team are local people selling local properties and are very passionate about providing our clients with a first class service that fulfils all of their property needs.
Now is a great
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FER210279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.