Suttons Lane, Havering, Hornchurch, RM12 6RS
- Help To Buy available - Only 5% deposit!
- Brand new with 10 year NHBC warranty
- Modern interior throughout - no need to decorate
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining - perfect for socialising
- Selection of integrated kitchen appliances
- Balcony which spans the length of the apartment
- Fitted wardrobe & en suite to bedroom 1
- Access to the balcony from living space and bedroom 1
- Allocated parking plus visitor parking
- Just 10 minute walk to Hornchurch Tube Station
Kitchen, living and dining area: 6.105m x 3.971m (20'0" x 13'0")
Bedroom 1: 3.810m x 3.025m (12'6" x 9'11")
Bedroom 2: 4.315m x 2.665m (14'2" x 8'9")
These homes are ideally located in the stunning suburban town of Hornchurch, just a 10 minutes' walk to Hornchurch tube station. Plus, you can make the most of the retail and dining at your fingertips, located just a 20 minutes' drive away at Lakeside Shopping Centre.
Every home at St George's Park is chain free for an easy move and comes with a 10 year NHBC warranty for your peace of mind.
We are currently open on an appointment only basis to help you visit our development safely whilst avoiding contact with other visitors.
Monday - Wednesday: 10am - 5pm
Thursday: 10am - 7pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11am - 5pm
*Images used in this listing are indicative only
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit for further information.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Suttons Lane, Havering, Hornchurch, RM12 6RS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornchurch Station0.1 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station0.8 miles
- Elm Park Station1.0 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheClover_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Thames Gateway). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.