Castle Eden, Co Durham
- 5 Bedroom detached property
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Grand entrance hall with oak doors and oak/chrome contemporary staircase.
- Open plan kitchen/diner fitted with a comprehensive range of units
- Well established garden with high laurel hedging to borders
- Central lawn and raised decked sun terrace attracting afternoon and evening sun
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Fine & Country
To the ground floor the property comprises of a grand entrance hall with oak doors and oak/chrome contemporary staircase. A bright and spacious lounge with feature fireplace and a separate dining room are situated to the front, to the rear there is open plan kitchen/diner fitted with a comprehensive range of units and built in appliances, Patio doors lead to the rear garden along with an adjacent family room. A separate utility room and a downstairs Wc conclude the practical family accommodation to the ground floor. . The first floor benefits from four double bedrooms; the master has a dressing area and and a fully tiled modern en-suite, bedroom two also offers an en-suite and a range of fitted wardrobes. Additionally there are two further bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one double bedroom and a study to the front with a 'Juliet' balcony. These rooms are serviced by the family bathroom.
The property occupies a generous plot with a private and landscaped front large garden, side double driveway, double garage with electric roller door. The rear garden is well established with high laurel hedging to borders offering a good deal of privacy, central lawn and raised decked sun terrace getting afternoon and evening sun.
Agents Notes: - * Fully double glazed
* Gas fired central heating via radiators
* All main services
* EER: C75
* Council tax band:-
Location:- - Situated within the beautiful area of Castle Eden, this property is located within a small and private executive estate. Perfectly situated for access to the A19, a number of excellent schools, not far from social and leisure facilities, and ideally located for local amenities.
Viewings:- - Via Fine & Country
BrochuresCastle Eden, Co Durham
Castle Eden, Co Durham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horden Station2.8 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' that make a house a home, and this makes us a valuab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30249213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Durham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.