Wavers Marston, Birmingham
- 75% shared ownership
- Two bedrooms
- First floor flat
- Great location
- Modern throughout
- Allocated parking
- Great for investment
This is a very well presented TWO BEDROOM FLAT in a great location! ALLOCATED PARKING perfect for a first time buyer 75% SHARE
This is a well presented two bedroom shared ownership flat in a great location! Close to transport links, schools and shops. Ideal home for a first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder! 75% shared ownership for afforadable housing. Great size lounge modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, large bathroom and one allocated parking space. This one is not to be missed.
Door to side aspect, cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' 4" ( 4.78m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, a fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood, space and plumbing for a washing machine and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, central heating radiator and built-in cupboard.
Bath with mixer taps, shower, hand wash basin, WC, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Wavers Marston, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marston Green Station0.4 miles
- Birmingham International Station1.7 miles
- Lea Hall Station1.7 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Castle Bromwich for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW207350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.