Barnyard Park Loan, Edinburgh
- 3/4 Bedroom Mid Terraced Town House
- Quality Finishing's Throughout
- Fresh Decorative Order
- Modern Kitchen
- Three Bathrooms
- En-suite To Bedroom 1
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Private Parking To Front
- Established Residential Address
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with New Neighbours
South Gyle is a popular residential area on Edinburgh's western periphery, and is ideal for both the City Centre commuter and those working outwith Edinburgh, offering quick and easy access to the major roadway routes on the western side of town, to the City Bypass and M8 Motorway.
Adjacent to Edinburgh Business Park, and close to the Royal Bank headquarters at Gogar, the Gyle Shopping Centre offers a good variety of high-street names, a Marks & Spencer Store and a Morrisons Supermarket. The shopping streets of Corstorphine are also nearby.
A frequent bus and tram service provides easy access into the city centre, with South Gyle Railway Station also just a short distance away. The property is also well-placed for Edinburgh College, and Napier and Heriot-Watt universities as well as Edinburgh International Airport.
This fine family townhouse offers a very well maintained home over three levels, which has been finished to a high standard throughout and is worthy of an early internal inspection.
The accommodation extends to a welcoming reception hallway with ample cupboard storage and a downstairs w c.There is a large lounge/ dining room/ bedroom 4, with French doors that lead into the private rear garden space.
The modern kitchen has a range of floor and wall mounted units and coordinated worksurfaces including a gas hob, under oven extractor hood and a range of other integrated appliances.
On the first floor level there is the main lounge, a lovely second family room, a double bedroom and a WC.
The top floor has the master bedroom with a en-suite shower room as well as fitted mirrored wardrobes, a further family bathroom and double bedroom 2.
There is a parking space at the front of the property and the gardens at the rear are private and enclosed offering a degree of privacy too.
Viewing Highly Recommended
EER Band B
Barnyard Park Loan, Edinburgh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Gyle Station0.3 miles
- Edinburgh Park Station0.4 miles
- Wester Hailes Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Professional Estate Agents At An Online Price
At New Neighbours Professional Estate Agents we know that selling property can be a challenging experience.
Our team of expert estate agents, with over 50 years of experience are here to guide and support you through the whole process and make sure that your experience is a positive one, with a first-class service that keeps you at the heart of your sales journey.
We know the market throughout West Central Scotland and you can ex
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11143980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Neighbours, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.