- Detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious sitting/dining room
- Large front and rear gardens
- Garage and driveway
- In need of renovation/modernisation
- Potential for extension (STPP)
- Quiet residential area
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Fisher German
The property is conveniently situated in a quiet residential area of the historic market town of Thame. It is positioned a short walk away from the bustling High Street with all its many amenities.
Facilities include Primary Schools, a renowned Secondary School, supermarkets, and the usual High Street stores. There are further recreational, social and educational facilities close at hand, with grammar Schools nearby in Aylesbury (subject to conditions). In addition to the state schools there are also numerous well regarded independent preparatory and senior schools in Oxford and Abingdon.
Haddenham and Thame Parkway Station is close by and provides quick links to London and the Midlands.
Located within the highly sought after ‘Chiltern Vale’ development the property accommodation comprises, an entrance hall, spacious sitting/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Gardens & Grounds
The front garden is laid to lawn with shrub borders. The rear garden is of a good size with lawn and shrub borders. Driveway parking and garage.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Fisher German is a dynamic, multi-disciplined firm of chartered surveyors and estate agents, offering an extensive range of services to buyers and sellers of property across much of England and Wales. The firm has been offering professional services in all aspects of land and property for over 180 years.
We know that achieving a good sale is about creating and delivering a carefully considered strategy using a skillful blend of marketing to communicate with the target audience. Our camp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THA210032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.