North Crescent, London, E14
- Home to the largest urban redevelopment project in East London
- Offering luxurious purpose-built apartments
- Bars, restaurants and incredible transportation links
- The docklands offers a wealth of amenities including nightlife, spa’s and high rise builds with breath taking views across the capital.
- Newham has become a magnet for regeneration which has boosted local property markets in the borough
- Sought after location
- Finished to an exceptional standard throughout
- Selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments
- Selected apartments offer private balconies
- Outstanding communal facilities such as a residents gym, swimming pool, concierge service and underground car park with spaces available subject to negotiation
Home to the largest urban redevelopment project in East London; from derelict docklands to a dominating financial hub! A lot has changed in the past decade. The redevelopment of the area has changed for the better, offering luxurious purpose-built apartments, bars, restaurants and incredible transportation links. The docklands offers a wealth of amenities including nightlife, spa’s and high rise builds with breath taking views across the capital.
Why buy in Newham?
Newham has become a magnet for regeneration which has boosted local property markets in the borough. House prices in Newham have risen around 30% over the past five years, outperforming London and the adjoining borough of Tower Hamlets. The number of people moving into Newham has increased by 24% between June 2015 and June 2019. Wide scale regeneration, good connectivity and a new cultural scene have attracted new residents to Newham in recent years which, in turn, has underpinned local property markets. Closer analysis shows that, in the 12 months to June 2019, more than a fifth (21%) of these movers were aged between 25 and 29, followed by those aged between 20 and 24 (20%).
Such growth is expected to continue, with the number of households in Newham expected to increase by 10.4% between 2018 and 2028, according to official figures. Households with two or more adults will represent the largest share at 39%, while households with children will represent 38%.
An influx of younger residents comes as the borough faces an undersupply of new housing. Developers built 2,678 homes in Newham during 2018/19, according to official figures. The Mayor has said this number needs to increase by more than 20% in order to meet new demand. The new draft London Plan, the Mayor’s key strategic document published in December 2019, suggests the borough of Newham will require 3,280 homes every year for a decade.
The development itself offers high quality living and a community feel, finished to an excellent standard throughout each apartment comprises of a meticulous attention to detail. With floor to ceiling windows, the apartment offers beautiful panoramic views of the city.
Benefits include outstanding communal facilities such as a residents gym, swimming pool, concierge service and underground car park with spaces available subject to negotiation. A selection of apartment also offer access to a private balcony or communal roof terrace.
The photos illustrated are for marking purposes only and may differ to actual development specifications.
Call now to register your interest or request more information.
North Crescent, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canning Town Station0.3 miles
- Star Lane Station0.4 miles
- East India Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Proud to be known as one of the premier estate agents in London & Essex.
Maximise the exposure of your property by marketing through our exclusive network.
Broaden your property search by browsing through our bespoke selection of properties.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21557255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Town Residential, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.