New build house in Mere
- Fantastic contemporary new build
- High specification throughout with underfloor heating
- Stylish and flexible accommodation reaching over 3,700 sqft.
- Private gated driveways
- Integral double garage
- Fantastic position overlooking Mere golf course
- Completion expected to be September 2022
Plot 1 is a five bedroom, five bathroom detached house offering stylish and flexible accommodation over two floors reaching to over 3,700 sq ft in total. The ground floor accommodation consists of a generous entrance hall, W.C, study, formal living room, utility and boot room, impressive kitchen/living/dining room with contemporary style kitchen, five bedrooms all benefiting from en suites on the first floor with the principle bedroom boasting a large dressing area. All bathrooms will complete to a high specification and will be fitted with a range of Hansgrohe/Duravit sanitary ware.
Externally the properties will both have private electric driveways with aluminium electric gates and boast resin bound driveways with double integral garages, to the rear of the properties will be generous paved patios, lawn mainly laid to lawn with timber venetian hit and miss fence to the boundaries and view over the golf course beyond.
Completion is expected to be September 2022 and the properties will also both have 10 year build assured structural warranties provided by The Federation of Master Builders (FMB).
NB - the internal images used are from previous developments to display finish and specification.
New build house in Mere
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knutsford Station2.7 miles
- Ashley Station3.3 miles
- Mobberley Station3.2 miles
About the agent
North & Mid Cheshire's Leading Estate Agency
Stuart Rushton & Company are very proud to have been voted Best British Estate Agent at both the 2018 & 2019 British Properties Awards.
For many years we have been the market leading estate agent, selling significantly more properties across North & Mid Cheshire than anyone else.
We have always felt it is vitally important that we are able to provide a complete and c
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11115914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart Rushton & Co, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.