Elm Road, Penn
- Let type:
- Long term
- Newly Converted
- Two Bedroom Cottage
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern Kitchen + Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary Four Piece Bathroom
- Beautiful Courtyard Garden
A beautifully converted end of terrace cottage originally part of the 'Cottage Bookshop' in the village of Penn. Internally the accommodation comprises; an entrance lobby with stairs leading to the first floor, there is a lounge with feature fireplace and inset wood burner, a downstairs cloakroom and modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a built in storage cupboard. On the first floor there is a master bedroom, study/dressing room with skylight window and stunning four piece bathroom including a walk in double shower cubicle. On the top floor there is a second bedroom offering stunning views across open country side. Outside there is a courtyard garden laid to cobble style block paving and offers privacy and seclusion, whilst to the front there is a small picket fenced garden.
Penn is a village set high within the Chiltern Hills surrounded by beech woodlands and with a rich and interesting history. This property is located in a highly regarded residential road just a short walk from a local parade of shops, Penn Common and pond. The school catchment areas are exceptional and include, the highly regarded Tylers Green schools for younger children and a number of senior schools including Grammar schools for boys and girls. Public transport passes close by with a bus service that connects the towns of Beaconsfield and High Wycombe both of which have mainline railways stations with a London Marylebone service making commuting into London very convenient.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Elm Road, Penn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station2.4 miles
- Beaconsfield Station2.6 miles
- Seer Green Station3.9 miles
About the agent
When two estate agents, Nik Keegan and Lenny White, share the same vision, values and commitment, the result is an agency that provides its customers with an unrivalled experience. As experts in all aspects of the sales and lettings processes with an in-depth local knowledge, Keegan White offer a professional, friendly service, with a commitment to matching the right people to their dream property in High Wycombe and the surrounding towns and villages. Our website explains all of our services
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11171274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keegan White, Hazlemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.