Plot 2, Upper Bedfords Farm, Havering-atte-Bower
- PHASE 2 NOW RELEASED!
- OPPORTUNITY TO RESERVE OFF-PLAN TODAY!
- A private gated development of just nine 2, 4 and 5 bedroom homes located in a tranquil setting with picturesque views of the rolling countryside
- Situated within easy reach of vast unspoilt countryside along with Bedfords Farm and Havering County Park all offering peaceful river walks or a number of leisure activities
- Close proximity to Harold Wood station (forthcoming cross-capital Elizabeth line) offering direct access to Stratford (23 mins), London Liverpool Street (28 mins) and London Kings Cross (54 mins)
- Easy access to both M25 and M11 motorways
- Finished to an exceptional standard and specification throughout
- Both Romford and Brentwood are close by offering bustling high streets, an array of popular restaurants and cafés, high-street and independent shops.
- Catchment area of a number of highly regarded schools
- 10-year new home warranty
Plot 2, a spectacular 2,578 sq.ft. 4 bedroom, semi-detached home situated perfectly offering far-reaching views.
Welcome to Upper Bedfords Farm, a truly unique, gated development consisting of just eight 4 and 5 bedroom homes and one 2 bedroom bungalow nestled within a beautiful elevated corner of Havering-atte-Bower set against a picturesque countryside backdrop. These new homes offer a calming retreat from the hustle and bustle of the capital which lies close by.
Externally, individual attention has been paid to the design of each home to fit sympathetically with the setting whilst internally each home will be finished to an exceptional standard with features to include designer, fully-fitted Shaker-style kitchens with Quartz worktops and Siemens and Bosch appliances, underfloor heating to the ground floor, high-quality flooring and much, much more.
Upper Bedfords Farm is perfect for those seeking a tranquil country lifestyle with easy access into the City and provides on all fronts when it comes to an outstanding location. You will be able to enjoy the best of both worlds with an abundance of countryside walks and cycleways, country parks such as Bedfords Farm whilst benefiting from easy access to Harold Wood station lying on the forthcoming cross-capital Elizabeth Line providing direct access to Stratford (23 mins), London Liverpool Street (28 mins) and London Kings Cross (54 mins).
You will further find the M25 located just 4 miles away for fast road connections to London, Hertfordshire, Kent and further afield and with easy access to the M11 you are conveniently located for travel through Essex and Hertfordshire to Cambridge. Upper Bedfords Farm sits within the catchment area for a number of highly regarded schools including Gidea Park Junior School (Good), St Ursulas Catholic Junior School (Outstanding) and Drapers Academy Senior School (Good)
* please note, images are provided for indicative purposes only
Ground Floor -
Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.97 x 6.41 (22'10" x 21'0") -
Lounge - 6.97 x 3.72 (22'10" x 12'2") -
Study - 4.51 x 3.3 (14'9" x 10'9") -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 5.13 x 3.3 (16'9" x 10'9") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.72 x 3.53 (12'2" x 11'6") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.72 x 3.31 (12'2" x 10'10") -
Bedroom 4 - 3.6 x 3.54 (11'9" x 11'7") -
BrochuresUpper Bedfords Farm - Brochure.pdf
Plot 2, Upper Bedfords Farm, Havering-atte-Bower
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harold Wood Station1.7 miles
- Gidea Park Station1.7 miles
- Romford Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Lanes Exclusive Homes specialises in everything New Homes, offering a wide and varied selection of new homes across North London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Whether you are looking to make that first step on the ladder or looking for a more spacious family home, we have a new build home to suit you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30996023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes Exclusive Homes, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.