Brinklow Crescent, Woolwich, London, SE18
- Beautiful Semi Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Stunning Accommodation with Stylish Interiors and Quality Finish
- Larger Under-House Cellar
- Attractive Private Garden
- Access to Transport Links, Schools and Amenities
- 146.8 sq m / 1580 sq ft
Affording stunning London skyline views, this beautifully presented family home, superbly appointed throughout with stylish interiors and high quality finish.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with understairs storage, access to the large under-house cellar and stairs rising to the first floor, leading into the bright and spacious double length dual aspect reception room with window to front and door to the rear onto the garden.
The separate kitchen comprises a high quality range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset ceramic sink unit, range style cooker with overhead extractor, and further space for appliances. To the rear of the kitchen, a useful bonus utility area provides additional work and appliance space, as well as breakfast bar area with views over the garden. To the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms - two doubles and a further single - plus an elegantly tiled family bathroom with free-standing bath suite and separate shower unit.
The property is located within easy access of bus routes providing services into Woolwich Arsenal for overground connections into London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross, or the DLR into the Docklands or City Airport. The area is also well served by a variety of shops and amenities within easy reach, as well as beautiful open spaces including Shrewsbury Park, Oxleas Wood and Woolwich Common. A selection of excellent schools makes this an ideal location for families.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
Brinklow Crescent, Woolwich, London, SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolwich Arsenal Station1.0 miles
- Plumstead Station1.1 miles
- Falconwood Station1.2 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference vtvgi71p_EAF_75825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.