Holmes Street, BARRY
- MID - TERRACED
- ON STREET PARKING
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- LOUNGE + DINING ROOM
- NEARBY TRANSPORT LINKS
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor three bedrooms. Further benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The property is situated close to local amenities and transport links. CALL NOW
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom mid terrace property. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor three bedrooms. Further benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The property is situated close to local amenities and transport links. CALL NOW AND DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO VIEW!! !
Wooden door to front aspect, wood effect laminate floor, wal mounted fuse board, under stairs cupboard.
Living Room 11' 9" max x 11' 2" ( 3.58m max x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, cupboard housing gas metre, radiator, power points.
Dining Room 9' 3" MAX x 9' 1" ( 2.82m MAX x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space was washing machine four ring gas burner and electric oven, pantry cupboard door way to inner porch and bathroom
Stairs from ground floor, smoke alarm, loft hatch.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.48m )
2 x double glazed window to front, radiator, power point, carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 9' 4" max ( 3.23m x 2.84m max )
double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power point, carpet.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, power point, opening to dressing room/office, carpet.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Holmes Street, BARRY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cadoxton Station0.2 miles
- Barry Docks Station0.7 miles
- Barry Island Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Barry Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Barry
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY106619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.