Water End Moor, Water End, Hemel Hempstead
- A Fabulous Oak-framed Barn Conversion
- Idyllic Riverside Location
- Generous Family Accommodation
- Gardens Of Nearly Half An Acre
- Double Garage & Ample Parking
- Grade Two Listed
- Located Close To Berkhamsted, Great Gaddesden & Ashridge Forest
- Unique & Exceptional Family Home
Situated in a peaceful private lane overlooking the River Gade, a deceptively spacious Grade II listed barn conversion, believed to date to the 16th century. This characterful four double bedroom property occupies a generous plot of around half an acre, with a detached double garage and parking.
One of a small cluster of period properties overlooking the River Gade at The Moor, Moor Barn is an immensely characterful Grade II listed barn conversion, which according to its entry on Historic England, dates to the 16th century. The spacious family home, which is approached via a private lane running parallel to the river, occupies a delightful plot of around half an acre featuring beautiful, landscaped gardens to the rear, enjoying a south westerly aspect. A detached oak-framed garage and gravel drive provide parking for several cars. The garage benefits from a loft, which may have scope for conversion into an office or games room, subject to planning consent. We have been advised by the owner that they pay a Peppercorn rent to lease the land directly in front of Moor Barn, running all the way down to the river's edge.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 15' 7" ( 5.33m x 4.75m )
Dining Room 15' 7" x 10' 7" ( 4.75m x 3.23m )
Sitting Room 22' 2" x 16' 7" ( 6.76m x 5.05m )
Conservatory 9' 10" x 5' 4" ( 3.00m x 1.63m )
Bedroom Four 17' 3" x 8' 9" ( 5.26m x 2.67m )
Bedroom One 22' 3" x 15' 9" ( 6.78m x 4.80m )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 11' ( 4.19m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 23' 10" x 14' 10" ( 7.26m x 4.52m )
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the seller of this
property is an employee of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Water End Moor, Water End, Hemel Hempstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station2.7 miles
- Berkhamsted Station3.2 miles
- Apsley Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Hemel Hempstead Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Hemel Hempstead
Our team know the area an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD108696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.