Heulwen Way, Welshpool, Powys, SY21
- 4 Bedrooms (one with en-suite)
- Refitted Family Bathroom
- Lounge with feature bay window and gas fire
- Dining Room with French doors to the Rear Garden
- Spacious Well Equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Cloakroom
- Large Driveway and Garage
- Superb Well Laid out Family Accommodation
- Low Maintenance Landscaped Gardens
- Southerly Aspect to the Rear
- UPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
A desirable and well presented modern detached family house with well laid out accommodation, much improved by the current owners.
The property is well proportioned and is UPVC Double Glazed with Gas Fired Central Heating.
On the ground floor the inviting Entrance Hall has a useful Cloakroom, Lounge with feature bay window and gas fire together with double doors to the Dining Room. The Dining Room has French doors leading out to the rear garden. A well equipped Kitchen has space to accommodate a dining space and houses the gas fired boiler. A personnel door leads to a delightful patio.
The 4 Bedrooms are a good size and there is a refitted en-suite and Family Bathroom. There is generous built in storage and access to a boarded loft space.
To the front is a generous driveway with access to the garage and gravelled garden.
A gated access to the side leads to a low maintenance landscaped rear garden with shed, laid to paving and gravel.
A further gate leads out on to the Montgomery Canal and is a delightful backdrop and has a southerly aspect.
Heulwen Way, Welshpool, Powys, SY21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welshpool Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL210152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Welshpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.