Radlett Close, Forest Gate
- Brand new duplex apartment
- Set over the first and second floor
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Three bathrooms
- Allocated parking
- Terrace set over 11 square meters
- Open plan kitchen/diner/living space
- Small, luxury development
- 0.6 Miles to Forest Gate Station
BEDROOM ONE 16' 4" x 9' 6" (5m x 2.9m)
BEDROOM TWO 9' 2" x 13' 5" (2.8m x 4.1m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' 6" x 12' 1" (2.9m x 3.7m)
Radlett Mews offers brand new, beautifully crafted three bed houses, two duplex apartments and two one bedroom apartments finished to exceptionally high standards with carefully selected materials from a range of specialist suppliers across Europe. The ground floor apartments feature large private gardens whilst the split level apartments boast generous roof terraces and allocated parking. Prices start from £325,000 with all apartments benefitting from Bosh integrated appliances in the bright kitchen/lounge and dining areas.
General - Engineered light oak coloured wood flooring, matt black sockets and switches, underfloor heating throughout, LED downlights throughout, pendant light outlets either side of the master bed area, Connection points ready for Sky Q, Satellite, BT, Terrestrial TV and radio in living rooms and master bedroom, Video door entry system to the flats
Kitchens - Fully integrated Bosch fridge/freezer, oven, hob and dishwasher, Stainless Steel basin with matt black tap, Light grey shaker style floor units with matt black handles, Dark Grey shaker style handleless wall units. Additional kitchen specifications for houses - Integrated wine cooler, matt black hot water tap.
Bathrooms - Wall hung W.C, Bath with glazed screen, matt black towel rail, recessed mirrored cabinet, matt black brassware, matt grey basin on white shelf, light and grey gloss herringbone patterned feature wall tiles, matt grey floor and wall tiles.
Shower Rooms - Wall hung W.C, matt grey basin on white shelf, matt grey wall tiles, matt black towel rail, matt black brassware, grey wood effect floor tiles, Shower tray with glazed door, Wall hung mirror with matt black frame
Radlett Close, Forest Gate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Forest Gate Station0.4 miles
- Maryland Station0.5 miles
- Wanstead Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
For well over a century Petty Son and Prestwich has had a long and successful history in Wanstead and the surrounding area. The firm was founded in Leytonstone in 1908 by C. Petty, a locally renowned builder, under the style of Petty & Son. The company was then run by his son Charles, a chartered surveyor.
Petty and Son quickly grew in both size and reputation and was soon to become Petty Son & Prestwich when Harry Prestwich entered the partnership, offering services in surveying, estat
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565007729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.