Robin Hood Lane, Chatham
- Study/6th Bedroom
- Utility Room
- Easy Access to Motorway Networks
- Close To Local Amenities
- Garage & Drive
- Two Ensuites, Family Bathroom & Downstairs W.C
- Popular Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Tiered Garden
- Five Bedrooms
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
Substantial detached family home set in a popular location which provides a large lounge, dining room, kitchen, study/6th bedroom, utility room, four double bedrooms and a single room, two en-suite bathrooms, family bathroom, cloakroom/WC, private garden, open landing and a double garage.
The ground floor provides a large entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, study/office/6th bedroom, a large lounge with fireplace, dining room with French Doors to the rear garden, fitted kitchen, utility room.
Upstairs there is a large open landing, master suite comprising of seperate dressing area with two built in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower cubicle, three further double bedrooms with an en-suite to the second bedroom, a further single bedroom and the family bathroom.
Externally there is a generous bloc paved driveway to the front providing parking for several cars. To the rear is the main garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, decked area and perimeter fences.
The property is conveniently situated with great access to Walderslade Village, within walking distance to Tunbury Primary School and other local schools, and is a short drive from the motorway network and within walking distance of a park.
EPC band: C
Entrance Hall: 18' x 10'6
Lounge: 23'11 x 11'5
Dining Room: 11'5 x 9'11
Kitchen: 14'10 x 10'8
Utility Room: 10'5 x 9'7
Study/Bedroom: 10'7 x 7'10
Master Bedroom: 20'6 x 14'7
Ensuite: 12'8 x 5'8
Bedroom Two: 17'7 x 10'9
Ensuite: 7'10 x 4'6
Bedroom Three: 13'8 x 10'6
Bedroom Four: 11'7 x 8'10
Bedroom Five: 9'04 x 5'8
Family Bathroom: 7'5 x 5'8
Garage: 18'1 x 15'4
Robin Hood Lane, Chatham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chatham Station3.0 miles
- Snodland Station3.3 miles
- New Hythe Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South East. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 258657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.