Clinton Avenue, East Molesey
- 4 BEDROOMS (EN-SUITE CLOAKROOM)
- RECEPTION ROOM
- DINING ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- LARGE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- POTENTIAL TO EXTENTD (STPP)
- EAST MOLESEY
Situated in a much sought-after residential road in East Molesey village, within easy access of local shops and schools. Bridge Road with its numerous cafés, restaurants, boutiques and antique shops is only a short distance away, as is Hampton Court Station (TFL ZONE 6, connecting to London Waterloo) and bus terminal (ideal for the daily city commuter). Kingston-Upon-Thames with its renowned and diverse shopping facilities is close by. Molesey is also serviced by a library and has health/fitness, rowing and cricket clubs amongst others.
Brochures12 CLINTON AVENUE
Clinton Avenue, East Molesey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Court Station0.7 miles
- Thames Ditton Station1.2 miles
- Hampton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Rawlinson & Webber are an independent company established in 1871, with Property Sales & Letting Offices in Surrey. We have very experienced staff who have been with the company for many years and are familiar with all aspects of property advice.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101338000505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rawlinson & Webber, East Molesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.