Sycamore Avenue, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 8PL
- Three Bedroom End Of Terraced Family Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Living Room and Dining Room
- Conservatory Leading To The Rear Garden
- Driveway To The Front For 2 Cars
- Contemporary Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Summer House To Rear
- Close To Many Local Amenities
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hunters
Enclosed porch with double glazed french doors.
LIVING ROOM / DINNG ROOM
7.29m (23' 11") x 4.67m (15' 4")
Front door from porch. Double glazed window to the front. Stairs to first floor. Feature fireplace. Radiators. Coved ceiling. Wood flooring.
4.75m (15' 7") x 2.54m (8' 4")
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed door to conservatory. Range of wall and base units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in oven and hob. Coved ceiling. Wood flooring.
3.84m (12' 7") x 2.31m (7' 7")
Double glazed french doors to garden with windows both sides. Laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side. Coved ceiling. Carpet.
4.29m (14' 1") x 2.84m (9' 4")
Double glazed window to front. Fitted mirror wardrobes to one wall. Radiator. Coved ceiling, Carpet.
3.00m (9' 10") x 2.26m (7' 5")
Double glazed window to rear. Mirror fronted fitted wardrobes to one wall. Radiator. Coved ceiling, Laminate flooring.
2.44m (8' 0") x 1.78m (5' 10")
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Carpet.
Double glazed frosted window to rear. Panelled bath with shower screen. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling. Tiled floor.
4.80m (15' 9") x 4.04m (13' 3")
Currently used as a gym. Windows to the front. Laminate flooring. Sauna Room.
Rear garden with patio area, mature trees and shrubs, lawn, side access and fencing.
Pattern imprinted driveway for 2 cars.
Sycamore Avenue, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 8PL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welling Station1.0 miles
- Falconwood Station1.1 miles
- Sidcup Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BFSAL209836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.