- Impressive 4 Bedroom Detached Home
- Offering Extensive Space & Flexibility
- Downstairs Bedroom & En-Suite Providing Longevity
- Stunning Vaulted Reception Room
- Generous Wraparound Garden
- Double Garage
Mandeville Farm is a small and exclusive collection of just five traditional farmhouse and barn-style homes set against a delightful backdrop of rolling countryside. Each home has been thoughtfully designed and provides generous and flexible accommodation arranged over 2 floors.
The properties benefit from a high specification throughout including fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances and contemporary style luxury bathrooms and en-suites. The properties all benefit from garaging and enclosed rear gardens. All in the thriving Cambridgeshire village of Burwell, at Mandeville Farm you will find your perfect forever home.
PLOT 5 MANDEVILLE FARM
Stunning and substantial residence offering remarkable space and flexibility including a magnificent vaulted sitting room with full height picture window. Together with enclosed wraparound garden and double garage.
Room Dimensions (m)
Kitchen Dining Living: 13.63 x 9.39
Utility: 1.72 x 3.05
Study: 4.93 x 2.72
Bedroom 2: 4.93 x 3.49
Bed 1: 7.36 x 5.13
Bed 3: 5.77 x 4.34
Bed 4: 3.63 x 4.11
At Mandeville Farm we have worked hard to create quality homes of style and flexibility. Each property is equipped with fixtures and fittings which provide low-maintenance leaving you to enjoy your new space. Every home benefits from highly efficient timber windows and bi-fold doors which lead to large, enclosed, private gardens. The elegant interiors are finished in neutral tones that complement the clean, modern lines of the fixtures and fittings.
Kitchen/ Utility Room
- A range of high quality, built in Bosch appliances including a single oven, combi oven, ceramic induction hob with extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezers and dish washer.
- Gloss handleless base and tall kitchen units with soft close doors. Stainless steel Blanco sink with single lever mixer tap. Matching units to utility room with space for washer and dryer.
- Quartz kitchen work tops.
Bathrooms and En-Suites
- Contemporary bathrooms and ensuites with Duravit sanitaryware and Pura taps.
- Full height wall tiling to showers, half height tiling to splashback areas.
- Pura drench rain showers with separate adjustable shower heads and baths with discrete fillers.
- WC's with water efficient dual flushing systems.
- Heated towel rails.
- Shaver sockets.
Plumbing & Heating
- Separately zoned underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators and heated towel rails to the first floor.
- Efficient gas fired boiler with pressurised, unvented system.
- Hot water cylinder with immersion heater.
- Mechanical ventilation to each cloakroom, bathroom, ensuite and utility.
- Outside tap.
- Brushed metal face plates.
- Points for TV provision to kitchen/dining area, living room, study and all bedrooms.
- LED down lighters to kitchen, bathroom, ensuites, cloakroom and entrance hall.
- Hardwired intruder and fire alarms with battery back up.
- Power and lighting to garage.
- Internal walls and ceilings painted matt white emulsion.
- Internal woodwork painted satin white.
- Oak handrail to staircase.
- Ceramic tiling to first floor bathroom and ensuite floors.
- High quality LVT flooring throughout the ground floor kitchen, hall, cloakroom and utility room.
- American white Oak solid core doors with satin ironmongery.
- Natural sandstone buff coloured paving to paths and patio areas.
- Block setts to car parking areas.
- Landscaped gardens to the front of the properties in accordance with the approved plans, grassed rear gardens.
- Mixture of 1.8m high close boarded fencing and 1.2m high post and rail fencing.
- 10 year LABC warranty.
The Cambridgeshire village of Burwell is highly sought after, largely due to its convenient position within easy reach of the university city of Cambridge (13 miles) and the horse racing town of Newmarket (5 miles). The village itself has an extensive range of facilities for the local community including a doctors surgery, pharmacy and opticians for day to day health needs. There is also a post office and village store as well as a local co-op, haberdashery and petrol station. In addition there is a delightful artisan coffee shop and three public houses offering a range of dining options.
The village has a lovely community feel and residents can enjoy riverside walks through the village as well as being just a short drive from Anglesey Abbey National Trust estate where longer walks and outdoor fun for the family can be enjoyed. The village is also home to a fine church.
There are a number of recreational facilities mainly based at Burwell Community Sports Centre. Activities include junior chess club, gymnastics and badminton, as well as a range of activities for adults including Jazzercise, yoga and table-tennis. There is also a running club for those looking to maintain an active lifestyle. For a local leisure centre, Bottisham Sports Centre has a gym, swimming pool and further recreational facilities.
For younger residents there is a local primary school which offers educational opportunities to children aged 4-11 which in turn feeds in to Bottisham Village College.
The village also benefits from a regular bus service to both Cambridge and Newmarket, and is well placed for access to the A14 which interconnects to the M11 motorway to London and the A11 to the east. For the commuter, access to London is within easy reach: Cambridge's new North station provides a direct link to both London Kings Cross and London Liverpool Street and is just 11 miles from Burwell.
The city of Cambridge, world-famous for its architecture, shopping and culture is within easy reach and offering everything you could need or want- from its quaint open-air market to its iconic universities and punting, to places to eat and shop for all the family. There is just as much life to Cambridge in the evening as there is in the daytime - with theatre, concerts, cinema, pubs and bars.
Burwell provides the perfect solution for peaceful living but in the heart of a thriving community and conveniently connected to world-leading science, enterprise and culture. At Mandeville Farm you will find your forever home.
Fabrum Distinctive Houses and Artisan UK Developments work throughout East Anglia and the South-East of England to deliver homes of exceptional quality and style and are made up of a dedicated team of experienced professionals with expert knowledge, covering all aspects of the development process.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newmarket Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1825, Cheffins estate agency business operates from five offices across the Anglia region including Cambridge, Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Ely and Haverhill; we also have an office at St James's Place in London.
Cheffins has a proven track record in buying and selling residential property. The team at Cheffins has significant experience and expertise in the property market and buyers and sellers receive a personal and professional service.
Call us now for a free, no
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100539075485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheffins Residential, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.