St. Marks Court, Newnham, Cambridge
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Situated in the heart of the desirable Newnham area of the city
- Versatile living accommodation with the potential to reconfigure to create additional living or office space
- Potential to extend, subject to the necessary consents being obtained
- Light and airy Sitting/Dining Room with parquet flooring and door to the garden
- 5 Bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors serviced by 2 modern Bath/Shower Rooms
- Single Garage and low maintenance courtyard garden
- Gas fired warm air heating
- Double glazed throughout
A three storey townhouse forming part of this popular scheme of properties positioned just off Barton Road in the highly desirable Newnham district of the city.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).
3 St Marks Court is a well-proportioned family home constructed with brick elevations under a flat roof. Arranged over 3 floors, the accommodation extends to 1,166.5 sq ft (108.4 sq m) and offers flexibility to easily reconfigure the layout to create additional reception space on the first or second floors if desired.
3 St Marks Court lies within the Newnham area which is widely regarded as one of the best residential locations in the city. Local facilities include a post office, chemist, bakers/coffee shop, butchers, grocers, small supermarket and a primary school. Lammas Land Recreation Ground, with a large children’s play area, tennis court and paddling pool is within about 500 yards.
The historic city centre is about 1 mile away and can be reached by a very pleasant walk over Lammas Land and Coe Fen. The city provides an attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, colleges, winding lanes, the tree lined River Cam and an extensive range of shopping facilities. The property is also extremely well placed for delightful walks along the River to the nearby village of Grantchester. An excellent range of schools for all ages are within three quarters of a mile. London commuters are well served with a mainline railway station about 1.5 miles away providing services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 minutes and 67 minutes respectively. The M11 (Junction 12) is about 1.25 miles away.
St. Marks Court, Newnham, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station1.3 miles
- Cambridge North2.9 miles
- Shelford Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
Our Residential team aims to provide an unrivalled service for the sale and letting of a wide range of properties, from apartments and period cottages to town and country houses. Each property is handled by a partner or senior agent with experti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM210428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.