Chequer Street, London, EC1Y
- Stunning school conversion
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Double height ceilings
- Original wooden floors
- Bespoke bookcase with solid oak scrolling ladder
- Close to excellent transport connections
This truly stunning property offers modern living whilst retaining its period charm including reclaimed Victorian doors, original floorboards, bespoke bookcase with solid oak scrolling ladder, double height ceilings in the living room measuring approximately 4.2 meters in height, the huge 3 meter high windows allow floods of natural light throughout the apartment.
The first floor of the living space is made up of a spacious open-plan kitchen living room making a great entertaining space, a spacious master bedroom benefiting from built in wardrobes and finally a beautifully appointed bathroom fitted with handmade British crackled glaze tiles. Upstairs comprises a spacious mezzanine made up of a second bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite with shower.
Chequer Court is a gated development with bicycle storage, communal gardens, car park and an amazing location with the delights of food stalls of Whitecross Street and tranquillity of Bunhill Row’s Quaker gardens merely moments away. The City, Angel, Shoreditch and Old Street are all within walking distance, as is a fantastic selection of restaurants and bars.
Further benefits include excellent transport links including Old Street, Farringdon and Barbican Tube and Overground, with the added benefit of Crossrail arriving to the area in the near future.
Chequer Street, London, EC1Y
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Old Street Station0.2 miles
- Barbican Station0.4 miles
- Moorgate Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The Hallmark of Quality and Experience
Our story began in 1873 and since then, our estate agency has stood the test of time through every high and low of the property market. We are proud of our heritage, and the experience it means we are able to provide all our clients.
We understand selling or letting your property can be significant, leading to challenging decisions, and that it can be often be difficult finding the right person to help you with the process. At Stirling
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC212076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.