Horsham Road, Beare Green, DORKING
- 2 Bedroom Detached Park Home
- Peaceful Site
- Over 50's Only
- Good Order Throughout
- Garden Area
- Parking Area
- Cash Only
- No Dogs
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barnard Marcus
If peace, tranquillity and privacy are on your search list then this 2 bedroom detached park home could just be for you.
Well placed between Beare Green and Capel villages there is a great sense of community here.
With a bus stop just outside the private park you are able to access both Dorking and Horsham towns with ease. Should you fancy venturing further afield you have Holmwood mainline station within easy reach.
The Oaks Park is suitable for those aged 50 years and over therefore providing a friendly yet vibrant atmosphere.
Capel village has a lovely pub, doctor's surgery and a couple of village stores which may satisfy your requirements even further.
The Mobile Homes Act 2013 places a number of obligations on both sellers and buyers to follow a set procedure when completing the process and we recommend using a solicitor. Sites often have requirements specific to the purchase of a property and to 'the site' in general, including paying the site owners commission. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves about any such requirements
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Horsham Road, Beare Green, DORKING
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Holmwood Station0.9 miles
- Ockley Station1.5 miles
- Dorking West Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dorking Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Dorking
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference DRK100752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.