Knightsfield, Welwyn Garden City
- Off street parking
- Desirable location
- South facing garden
- Double storey extension
- Walking distance to mainline station
This beautiful three bedroom family home located in the desirable AL8 area of Welwyn Garden City. The property comprises of entrance hall, spacious lounge diner, modern fitted kitchen, family bathroom and three spacious bedrooms. In addition there is off street parking and a south facing garden.
A rarely available three bedroom family home located in the desirable AL8 area of Welwyn Garden City. The property benefits from easy access to both Welwyn Garden City and Welwyn North train stations with quick links into London as well as a double-storey extension, off street parking and a beautifully presented south facing garden. Internally the property comprises of entrance hall, spacious lounge diner with wood burner and modern fitted kitchen with ample storage space. Upstairs offers three spacious bedrooms and a well presented family bathroom with free standing bath. Further benefits include being within the catchment of some of the best local schools, a short walk to Shire Park and easy access to commuter links via the A414 and A1(M).
Tiled floor, radiator, door to front
Lounge 11' x 19' 7" ( 3.35m x 5.97m )
Porcelain tiled floor, double glazed to front, wood burning stove, TV point, wooden shutters, radiator
Dining Room 13' 9" x 10' ( 4.19m x 3.05m )
Double glazed to side, porcelain tiles, patio doors with floor to ceiling wooden shutters
Kitchen 16' 7" x 9' 8" ( 5.05m x 2.95m )
Fitted wall and base units, granite work surfaces, double glazed to rear, under cupboard lighting, integrated AEG oven, integrated Neff microwave, ceramic hob, stainless steel sink, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, under stairs storage, porcelain tiled floor
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 16' 6" ( 4.17m x 5.03m )
Wooden walnut floor, quadruple wardrobe, double glazed to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' x 11' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.48m )
Double glazed to front, laminate amtico floor, radiator, fitted triple wardrobes with shelves, over stairs storage and cupboard,
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.48m x 1.96m )
Laminate amtico floor, double glazed to front, over stairs storage cupboard, radiator
laminate amtico floor, double glazed to rear, W/C, wash hand basin, freestanding bath, tiled walls
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Knightsfield, Welwyn Garden City
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welwyn Garden City Station0.7 miles
- Welwyn North Station1.0 miles
- Hatfield Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Welwyn Garden City William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Welwyn Garden City
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN107379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.