Windmill Grange, Histon
- Smart refitted and redecorated accommodation.
- Refitted kitchen and shower room.
- Recently replaced uPVC windows throughout.
- Popular retirement community in the heart of Histon.
- Over 55's restriction.
- Well maintained block with communal facilities.
- No onward chain.
- Close to excellent local amenities.
- 24 hour warden control.
- Viewing by appointment only with our Histon office.
FIRST FLOOR Entrance hall with phone entrance system, a built in shelved storage wardrobe and electric storage heater and pull cord - as throughout the flat.
Lounge diner, redecorated with a new carpet and wall mounted lights overlooking the front communal gardens and pathway to the communal main entrance into Windmill Grange; double doors separate;
Kitchen, refitted with a good number of cupboard units, ample work surface, splash back tiling and a tiled floor, includes an inset sink, electric oven, freestanding freezer, window and row of spot lights.
Bedroom, of a generous proportion - originally designed to accommodate two single beds, built in double mirror front wardrobe and second built in cupboard, wall mounted lights and window.
Shower room, reitted with a three piece white suite with a fully tiled shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, non slip flooring, electric heater, extractor fan, cabinet and mirror with light fitting over.
OUTSIDE Set in the heart of Histon this purpose built block of retirement apartments offers beautiful landscaped gardens with lawn, flower and shrub borders with outdoor seating and designated clothes drying areas. Ample off street resident and guest parking offered on a first come first serve basis.
The Windmill Grange development further benefits from additional reception areas including a resident's lounge, dining room, laundry room, guest accommodation and 24 hour onsite warden.
LEASEHOLD DETAILS. The property is offered on a 125 year lease with approximately 96 years remaining with an annual service charge of around £5985 covering all of the charges for the 24 hour onsite warden, water rates, buildings insurance, the maintenance of all the communal areas, external window cleaning and 1.5 hours of internal cleaning per flat, per week.
Council Tax Band C (£1,771.15 2021/22)
South Cambridgeshire District Council
Brochures2-Page Portrait [...
Windmill Grange, Histon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North3.0 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.9 miles
- Cambridge Station4.4 miles
About the agent
We believe, as an independent business established in 1988, that you should experience the exceptional customer service we are proud of carried out by local qualified members of staff from one of our four offices. At Tylers, we believe our passion for homes means we do not just see four walls and a roof; we take on board the emotional and financial commitment of buying and selling your home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102903010365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tylers Estate Agents, Histon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.