Heald Street, Castleford
- Mid Terrace Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ideal For The First Time Buyer / Investor
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Yard To The Rear
Set on a POPULAR residential street within Castleford, this MID TERRACE home offers TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and would be an IDEAL purchase for the FIRST TIME BUYER or property INVESTOR. For sale with NO CHAIN, this is one NOT TO BE MISSED!
Briefly comprising of a lounge, kitchen, rear hall and house bathroom to the ground floor with the two double bedrooms occupying the first floor, this mid terrace home offers ample living accommodation and includes a yard to the rear. Viewing is a must to truly appreciate everything this home has to offer.
Lounge 12' 10" max x 12' 5" max ( 3.91m max x 3.78m max )
Having the entrance door to the front aspect and a double glazed window to the front. Feature fire place with gas fire which has been capped off, and a gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 10" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.91m max x 3.94m max )
Comprised of a fitted kitchen with a range of both wall and base units with work surfaces over. Includes a stainless steel sink and drainer, an electric oven with a gas hob, under stair storage cupboard and gas central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear aspect, opening to the rear hall and stairs to the first floor landing.
Having a door to the house bathroom and a door leading out to the rear yard.
Equipped with a three piece bathroom suite which includes a bath with taps and a shower over, a wash hand basin and a w.c. part tiling. Gas central heating radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 12' 10" max ( 3.86m max x 3.91m max )
Double glazed window to the front and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" max x 9' max ( 2.95m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and a gas central heating radiator.
With on street parking to the front, the property also has a yard area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Heald Street, Castleford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castleford Station0.7 miles
- Glasshoughton Station1.2 miles
- Pontefract Monkhill Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Castleford William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Castleford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF110853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.