Tenison Avenue, Cambridge
- Elegant City Town House
- In Need of Refurbishment
- Five good size Bedrooms
- 30ft Rear Garden
- Superb central city location
- Offered with no onward chain
- Close to a wide range of local amenities and schooling
- Retaining numerous period features
ENTRANCE HALL with stairs rising to first floor, radiator, plaster cornicing, understairs storage cupboard.
MAIN RECEPTION ROOM Impressive double length room with five panel bay window to the front, cast iron fireplace with marble mantel and surround, further cast iron fireplace with mantel and surround with decorative tiled hearth, multi-pane French doors to the rear, plaster cornicing, picture rails, radiators.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM range of units, worktops, inset gas hob, double bowl sink with mixer tap, stripped wooden floorboards, two sash windows to the side, window to the garden, twin Velux windows, radiator.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
SPLIT-LEVEL LANDING with radiator, loft hatch, stairs rising to the second floor.
MAIN BEDROOM with former fireplace, period mantel and surround, bay window to the front, further window to the front, plaster cornicing, picture rail, stripped floorboards.
BEDROOM 2 with decorative cast iron fireplace, recess cupboard, radiator, stripped floorboards, sash window to the rear.
BEDROOM 3 with stripped floorboards, sash window to the rear, radiator.
BATHROOM with low level w.c., wash hand basin, panelled bath, sash window to the side, further sash window to the rear, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving.
ON THE SECOND FLOOR
LANDING with skylight on the return.
BEDROOM 4 with cast iron fireplace, stripped floorboards, window to the front.
BEDROOM 5 with cast iron fireplace, window to the rear.
OUTSIDE The front garden is mainly laid to lawn, fenced with a gravelled pathway to the front door.
Rear garden is fenced with gated rear pedestrian access and extends to approximately 30ft and is established and mainly laid to lawn with a range of flower and shrub beds, quarry tiled side return.
Tenison Avenue, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station0.3 miles
- Cambridge North2.2 miles
- Shelford Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1825, Cheffins estate agency business operates from five offices across the Anglia region including Cambridge, Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Ely and Haverhill; we also have an office at St James's Place in London.
Cheffins has a proven track record in buying and selling residential property. The team at Cheffins has significant experience and expertise in the property market and buyers and sellers receive a personal and professional service.
Call us now for a free, no
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100539077353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheffins Residential, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.