Parsonage Lane, Ugborough
- Detached 2/3 bedroom cottage
- Beautiful gardens
- Paddock with stable and tack room
- Rural location with amazing views
- Newly built rear extension
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Stone outbuilding and several sheds and greenhouse
- Desirable rural location near Ugborough
- No onward chain
The cottage has 2 large pretty double bedrooms upstairs, both of which have dual aspect windows allowing the light to flood in and both have fitted wardrobes. The traditional bathroom has a worktop sink, toilet and a waterfall shower over the bath. There are beautiful views from the rear of the property over the rolling fields.
Downstairs the kitchen has a range of units, several with pull out larder drawers, space for a range cooker, fridge freezer and a dishwasher. There is also a window seat in this area. The kitchen remains ready for a new owner to put their own stamp on it. A large understairs cupboard provides a useful storage area. The traditional tiled flooring runs throughout the kitchen area and through into the cosy lounge. The fireplace is a particular feature in the lounge, with a woodburner to keep you warm and a pretty window seat to sit and read a book.
Leading from the kitchen area the newly built extension provides ample space for a dining area. There is a large velux window above which makes the area light and bright and double doors out into the garden. A door leads to Bedroom 3/office, which also has a large velux window and a further window to the side of the cottage. There is also an ensuite shower room, with low profile walk in shower, waterfall shower head as well as a normal shower head, toilet and wash basin. It is fully tiled with a large velux window and LED lit mirror.
The boot room also leads off the dining area, with a worksurface and space underneath for lots of boots and shoes as well as hooks for coats. Door leading outside.
The wrap around garden is a tranquil place to spend time day or night as there are lights dotted around the area. A stone outbuilding houses the washing machine, tumble dryer, boiler and private water system.
This beautiful cottage is a real gem.
SITUATION Ugborough village is formed around a central square with village school, 2 pubs, village hall and the Norman church of St Peter. Nearby is the charming market town of Modbury, which offers a range of independent shops, post office, butchers, Co-Op, 3 pubs, health centre, dentist, and a veterinary surgery. The unspoilt coastline of the South Hams is within easy reach, as is Dartmoor National Park.
SERVICES Mains electricity, oil fired central heating, private drainage. Private well water supply shared with 3 other properties.
VIEWINGS Viewing strictly by appointment with Luscombe Maye | | luscombemaye.com |
Parsonage Lane, Ugborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ivybridge Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Our professional team at Luscombe Maye have Modbury and the surrounding villages and hamlets covered. With our local knowledge and property expertise we go from strength to strength to bring you quality homes and advice whatever your property needs maybe.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101034015375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Modbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.