Devey Close, Knebworth, SG3 6PG
- Detached family house
- 4 double bedrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Bathroom & en-suite
- Driveway for 3 cars
- Single integral garage
- Private close setting
- Close to rail link to London
Knebworth village provides a High Street with shops that cater for daily needs. There is a chemist, post office, doctors' surgery, two dentists, Co-op store, Indian restaurant, Chinese take away, two cafés, wine merchants & a well-regarded junior/mixed infant school. The mainline railway station allows a frequent service to London Kings Cross in around 25/35 minutes. There are Church of England & Roman catholic churches, Golf club & a recreation ground with tennis courts, bowling green and toddlers play area. The following distances are for guidance only: Stanstead airport 28 miles - Luton airport 13 miles - Heathrow airport 39 miles - Welwyn Garden City 6 miles - A1(m) 3.6 miles - Hertford 8.5 miles - St Albans 13 miles - M25 Jct23 14 miles.
All measurements are approximate and for general guidance only and whilst every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy, they must not be relied on or form any part of a legal contract. The fixtures, fittings and appliances referred to have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given and that they are in working order. Internal photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item shown is included with the property. Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Devey Close, Knebworth, SG3 6PG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knebworth Station0.1 miles
- Stevenage Station2.5 miles
- Welwyn North Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Quality of service and professionalism are at the forefront of Putterill's commitment to our clients. All our senior staff are members of the industry's professional governing body, The National Association of Estate Agents. This organisation provides codes of conduct and standards over and above the numerous laws relating to the sale of property.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31001919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Putterills, Knebworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.