Northern Angel, Dyche Street, Ancoats, Manchester
- The Northern Angel development
- Situated in the near the Northern Quarter and Ancoats
- Third floor apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En-Suite
- Private balcony
- Spacious living and kitchen area
- Secure underground parking
- Located under half a mile to Victoria Station
- EPC Rating: C
About The Property - In brief, this two bedroom apartment is situated on the third floor and features a balcony and timber framed double glazed windows. The apartment comprises an entrance hallway, a well-proportioned living area open to the kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite. The property includes a parking space.
About The Area - The Northern Angel development is located in the Northern Quarter/Ancoats district of Manchester City Centre. The Northern Quarter has a reputation of being the most fashionable and bohemian area in the City Centre. It is unique in its creativity- the home of small creative companies, galleries, independent shops and the location for festivals. It is made colourful with street art daubed on walls and shutters, and sculptures on many corners. Built with commuting in mind, this development is within half a mile from Manchester Victoria Station, Shudehill Bus Station and Manchester Ring Road. Over half a mile away is the Arndale Centre, the Printworks, Ply, Cottonopolis and Manchester Cathedral. Ancoats and New Islington borders the Northern Quarter and in recent years has been a focus for the regeneration of the City Centre. It sits between the Ashton and Rochdale Canals with New Islington Marina at the centre.
Entrance Hall - Access to rooms, laminate flooring and intercom system.
Kitchen Area - Eye and base level units, integrated fridge/freezer, oven/hob with extractor fan over, space for dishwasher, stainless steel sink, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and timber framed double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Living Area - Laminate flooring, electric radiator, timber framed double glazed window to the rear aspect and access via a door to the balcony.
Bedroom - Carpet flooring, electric radiator, access to the en suite and timber framed double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom - Carpet flooring, electric radiator and timber framed double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bathroom - Three piece bathroom suite with overhead shower and chrome towel rail with partially tiled walls.
Lease Information - We have been advised that the property lease was granted in 2007 for 250 years.
The service charge is £1471.00 PA & the ground rent is £195.83 PA.
Ews1 Information - The management company have confirmed they have received quotes for the works to replace the timber on and around the balconies at Northern Angel and these are currently being reviewed. Once a decision has been made, they will write to update all owners.
BrochuresNorthern Angel, Dyche Street, Ancoats, ManchesterBrochure
Northern Angel, Dyche Street, Ancoats, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Victoria Station0.3 miles
- Market Street Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Piccadilly Gardens Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
homes4u was founded on March 17th, 1990, and we operate from four offices in Manchester City Centre, Fallowfield, Withington and Altrincham. We were one of the first Estate and Letting Agents to open in Manchester City Centre and you can find us on Oxford Road, one of the busiest bus routes in Europe.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31002697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.