Romney Street, London SW1P
- Walking distance to Millbank, Buckingham Palace and Houses of Parliament
- Chain free
- Underfloor heating
- Solid wood flooring
- Double reception room
- Georgian facade with contemporary interior
The townhouse comprises five double bedrooms, three en-suite bathroom, two family bathrooms, a large open plan living room with double doors to the kitchen, utility room and separate WC.
Located in a sought after address in the Smith Square Conservation Area. Romney Street is a tranquil and quiet setting, close to the green open spaces of St James's Park, located within close proximity to the Houses of Parliament, walking distance to Buckingham Palace, and the excellent transport links of Westminster and St James's Park Tube stations with easy access both in and out of the City of London.
Romney Street, London SW1P
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. James's Park Station0.5 miles
- Westminster Station0.4 miles
- Pimlico Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Henry Wiltshire Estate Agents, Canary Wharf
Henry Wiltshire Estate Agents are market leaders in Canary Wharf for sales, lettings and property management. We have vast experience in the market place and we pride ourselves in offering a professional and personal service to investors, developers, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.