- Grade II* Listed Seven-Bedroom Farmhouse Located In The Idyllic Mid-Suffolk Village Of Mendlesham
- Unique Opportunity With A Wealth Of Outbuildings Which Offer Multiple Uses (STP)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room Finished In A Farmhouse Style With AGA
- Three Principle Reception Rooms, Two Useful Study's & Cellar
- Offering Seven Bedrooms Over Three Floors Of Accommodation, Including Two En-Suite Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & First Floor Family Bathroom
- Set In Grounds Just Over 2.6 Acres With Pond, Orchard & Formal Gardens
- Central Courtyard With Triple Bay Carport With Loft Space & Attached Former Piggery Outbuilding
- 7 Miles From Stowmarket Train Station, Journey Time to London 90 Mins, Cambridge 70 Mins, Norwich 35
- Amenities Inc Primary School, Health Care Centre, Store, Public House, Fish and Chip Shop & Church
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stowmarket Station5.1 miles
- Needham Market Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Buying and selling your home is one of the most important things you'll ever do, so you need to be absolutely sure that your estate agent is the best around.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should demand more from your estate agent and choose Exquisite homes – after all it really does pay to deal with professionals:
• Your dream exquisite home and we will work harder to help you find it. With our interconnected referral network of over 225 offices in London and throughou
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103576003303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Homes, Wherstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.