Forest Yard, Middleton, Leeds
- Three bedroom semi detached accommodation
- Parking and garage
- Downstairs WC & Ensuite
- Enclosed garden
THREE bedroom SEMI DETACHED accommodation, IDEAL FAMILY HOME, DOWNSTAIRS WC, KITCHEN/DINER, LIVING ROOM, THREE BEDROOMS, ENSUITE to MASTER BEDROOM and HOUSE BATHROOM. OFF STREET PARKING, SINGLE GARAGE and an ENCLOSED LAWNED GARDEN.
Offered for sale is this THREE bedroom SEMI DETACHED accommodation, an IDEAL FAMILY HOME which comprises of: Entrance hall, DOWNSTAIRS WC, living room, KITCHEN/DINER, THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS, ENSUITE to MASTER BEDROOM and house bathroom. OFF STREET PARKING, SINGLE GARAGE and ENCLOSED LAWNED GARDEN.
Double glazed Composite door to the front, stairs leading to the first floor landing with understairs storage. Access to the downstairs WC, kitchen/diner and living room.
Living Room 15' 10" plus bay x 9' 11" ( 4.83m plus bay x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the side, gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 15' 11" x 9' 7" plus door recess ( 4.85m x 2.92m plus door recess )
Has a fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over, incorporating sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, gas central heating radiator, space for a dining table, uPVC double glazed window and uPVC double glazed French doors to the side.
Low level flush WC, wash hand basin, gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to all three bedrooms and house bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 11" plus door recess ( 3.96m x 2.72m plus door recess )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator. Access to the ensuite.
Shower cubicle, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.06m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side, gas central heating radiator.
A three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer tap, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator.
Off street parking leading to a single garage and to the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with fence and wall boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Forest Yard, Middleton, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Outwood Station2.2 miles
- Morley Station2.5 miles
- Cottingley Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Morley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Morley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY108323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.