Hazelgrove, Kilwinning, KA13
- Generous size 3 Bed End Terrace Villa
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Modern fitted Kitchen
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Newly fitted Bathroom
- New Boiler
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway for Several Vehicles
- Early Viewing Advised (Evenings & Weekend Advised)
Some of the property's features include:
Newly installed Boiler
Private Enclosed Garden to rear complemented for low maintenance
Driveway for several vehicles
Quiet cul-de-sac in Kilwinning
Ideal for first time buyers,
Lounge/Diner: 16'4 x 7'2
Kitchen: 6'6 x 5'6
Bedroom 1 12'4 x 11'10
Bedroom 2 12'4 x 9'6
Bedroom 3 8'10 x 8'10
Bathroom: 6'6 x 5'8
Early Viewing Advised, Evenings & Weekend Available,
Home Report Available,
The property would suit a variety of purchasers, Early Viewing Advised!
Hazelgrove, Kilwinning, KA13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilwinning Station0.9 miles
- Stevenston Station3.0 miles
- Irvine Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Glow Homes are Ayrshire's Contemporary Property Centre specialising in Estate Agency & Lettings,
We offer a fresh approach when it comes to Selling & Letting properties across Ayrshire.
Our Staff are fully qualified & have extensive experience in the Ayrshire Property Market, Our professional team are on hand to offer sound advice whether you are looking to either Sell, Buy or Let. At Glow we offer a personal approach with competitive pricing.
Our Dalry office is situated in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AYRSH_001182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glow Homes Letting & Sales, Dalry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.