Edward Street, Grantham
- Spacious Mid-Terraced Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Council Tax Band A
- Close to local amenities
- Great Transport links nearby
- Recently Upgraded Internally
- EPC D
- 109 Square Metres
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Storey's
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.50m x 2.00m (14'9" x 6'7") -
Dining Room - 3.80m x 2.00m (12'6" x 6'7") -
Kitchen - 3.00m x 2.10m (9'10" x 6'11") -
Bathroom - 4.10m x 2.10m (13'5" x 6'11") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.75m x 2.00m (12'4" x 6'7") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.80m x 2.00m (12'6" x 6'7") -
Loft Room - 6.00m x 4.30m (19'8" x 14'1") -
BrochuresEdward Street, Grantham
Edward Street, Grantham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Bywater Herring is an independent sales and lettings agent who offers property-related experience of over 30yrs. We pride ourselves on combining cutting-edge marketing with the expert support of a traditional estate agency. It is our aim not just to provide you with a good service but to delight you with our efficiency and personal attention.
Whether you're an experienced landlord or considering entering the market for the first time, we will help you to plan and manage your investment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31003120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bywater Herring, Irthlingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.