Lascotts Road, London, N22
- VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
- SPLIT LEVEL DUPLEX
- STUNNING FINISH
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- FIRST FLOOR BALCONY
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Exquisitely decorated and finished throughout, this prime duplex apartment is a must see! Boasting 797 SQ FT (74 SQM) of lateral space, the property is comprised of a large kitchen/reception covering the span of the ground floor, two-comfortable double bedrooms, a stunning bathroom, a separate W/C, a private, wrap around garden and a balcony off the first floor bedrooms.
The property is situated around the corner from the community central Myddelton Road, boasting a variety of shops and cafes. The vibrant offerings of Green Lanes can be found only a short walk away and the colorful markets and parks of Alexandra Palace offer a great escape from bustling city life; all within a 2 minutes journey on the Overground Line. Further to the above, Alexandra Park and Myddleton Road both provide Sunday markets offering a huge spread from local produce, groceries all the way to vintage gear! Both spaces are a must see for anyone looking to move in the area as the community spirit cannot be better reflected than taking a stroll through these colorful markets.
Bowes Park Overground station is located only 0.5 miles away offering links around North and Central London. Passing stops include Finsbury Park, Highbury & Islington, Old Street and Moorgate alongside a variety of others. As a note, Finsbury Park Station is only a 9 minute train journey and Moorgate only an additional 15 minutes away from there.
The property is offered with a share of the freehold.
Lascotts Road, London, N22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bowes Park Station0.3 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.5 miles
- Palmers Green Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We make property simple and easy to understand by breaking it down into its core elements.
We are an award winning family run business with over 40 years' experience investing and managing property in London.
Element was created by two brothers who have combined their extensive knowledge and understanding from all sides of the property industry, into one holistic service.
To provide our clients with a fully integrated property se
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALP210139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Element Properties & Co, Alexandra Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.