- Lounge, Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Bathroom, Rear Garden
- Rear Garden, Parking
- Close to Sports Centre & Golf Course
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Goadsby
A spacious terraced home situated in a popular area being just yards from Two Riversmeet Leisure Centre with its golf course. Christchurch town centre is also easily accessible.
There is a covered entrance porch which has a storage cupboard, a door leads through to the Lounge. The Lounge is a good size with a front aspect window. A door leads through to the Kitchen/Breakfast Room which has ample space for a dining table whilst also having a good range of wall and floor cupboards with working surfaces over. There is a fitted oven and hob with extractor over and space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Stairs from the Lounge lead up to the first floor landing which gives access to the 3 bedrooms. There are 2 doubles, both having fitted cupboards and Bedroom 3 is currently used as an office. The Bathroom benefits from a corner bath with separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c.
The front of the property is mainly paved with a gravel border to the side. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. There is a parking space conveyed with the property accessed from the rear.
Lounge 5.15m (16'11) x 4.37m (14'4)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 5.13m (16'10) x 3.26m (10'8)
Bedroom 1 3.48m (11'5) x 2.65m (8'8)
Bedroom 2 3.67m (12'0) x 3.28m (10'9)
Bedroom 3 2.44m (8'0) x 1.82m (6')
Bathroom 2.41m (7'11) x 2.38m (7'10)
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer or form part of any contract.
Solicitors are specifically requested to verify the details of our sales particulars in the pre-contract enquiries, in particular the price, local and other searches, in the event of a sale.
Strictly through the vendors agents GOADSBY
MON - FRI 8:45AM - 6:00PM, SAT 8:45AM - 5:00PM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christchurch Station0.9 miles
- Hinton Admiral Station2.6 miles
- Pokesdown Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Having been established in Southbourne for over 25 years, our Southbourne Office has a prominent high street location and is just a short walk to the cliff top with the stunning beaches below, and is supported by a total of 19 offices spread throughout Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire with 2 residential and 1 commercial office in Bournemouth alone.
The office is open 6 days a week and offers a broad range of properties for sale and to rent in and around Southbourne, as well as the distri
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 924617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goadsby, Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.