Rosehill Close, Hoddesdon
- An Outstanding Five Bedroom Double Storey Extended Semi Detached Home
- Highly Regarded Location
- 52ft Frontage
- Two En Suites
- Beautifully Presented 43ft Rear Garden with Decking
- Ample Living Accommodation Throughout
- ** Viewing Highly Recommended **
WILLIAM H BROWN are proud to offer for sale this SUBSTANTIAL 5 BEDROOM DOUBLE STOREY EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED house boasting a 52ft frontage, two en suites, luxury spacious living accommodation throughout and positioned within a quiet cul de sac in this sought after location. Must be viewed!
SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION BOTH INSIDE AND OUT!! Being superbly presented and boasting ample living space throughout is this extended five bedroom semi detached family home. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, spacious lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with utility room, single garage, five good sized bedrooms, two en suites, a beautifully presented 43ft rear garden and 52ft frontage with a block paved drive providing off street parking. Rosehill Close is a highly sought after cul de sac situated within just a short walk to the picturesque Barclay Park as well as within close walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many amenities. The Robert Barclay Academy and Broxbourne Schools are within easy reach and the nearest railway station is Broxbourne, approximately 1.1 miles away. ** An early viewing is highly recommended **
Main timber front door with matching side lights leading to:
With stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, door to DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM, multipane double doors to LOUNGE/DINING ROOM.
Comprising of a low level flush WC, feature sink unit with vanity below, tiled flooring and tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, wall light.
Lounge / Dining Room 34' x 11' 3" max narrowing to 9' 10" ( 10.36m x 3.43m max narrowing to 3.00m )
LOUNGE AREA: Feature double glazed diamond lead light window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling. Feature gas fire place with attractive surround, TV point, power points, through to:
DINING AREA: With Cherry wood flooring, double glazed window and doors leading to rear garden, radiator, coving to ceiling, wall light points and power points.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 11" max narrowing to 7' 11" max x 16' 8" narrowing to: 8'0" x 1'0" ( 4.85m max narrowing to 2.41m max x 5.08m narrowing to: 8'0" x 1'0" )
With a range of modern wall cupboards, ample granite work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Sink unit, built in NEFF hob with extractor fan over, built in NEFF double oven, double glazed window and door leading to the rear garden, beams and spot lights to ceiling, plumbing for dishwasher, under unit fridge and freezer, wine rack, radiator, wall mounted boiler, diamond lead light windows and doors leading to the rear garden. Door to:
Utility Room 5' 10" x 5' 2" ( 1.78m x 1.57m )
With a stainless steel sink unit, wall cupboard, work top with cupboard under, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Door to:
Garage 16' 4" x 7' 10" ( 4.98m x 2.39m )
With up and over door, light and power connected and storage above.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading to upper floor and doors to bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 10' x 11' 7" to front of wardrobes ( 3.05m x 3.53m to front of wardrobes )
With power points, radiator, coving to ceiling, feature double glazed diamond lead light window to front elevation, door to:
Luxury En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, double glazed lead light diamond window to front elevation, coving to ceiling and LED lighting to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 8' x 10' 11" ( 2.44m x 3.33m )
Built in wardrobes and drawer set to one wall, feature double glazed diamond lead light window to rear elevation, radiator, power points, coving to ceiling.
Family Bathroom 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
Feature shower bath with wall mounted Triton shower unit, low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, double glazed diamond lead light window to rear elevation, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 3 13' 4" max x 8' 6" max ( 4.06m max x 2.59m max )
With built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, radiator, power points, coving to ceiling. Lead light diamond window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 4 9' max x 8' 8" max ( 2.74m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed diamond lead ligjt window to front elevation, radiator, power points, laminate wood flooring and coving to ceiling.
Second Floor Landing
Storage area, vaulted ceiling with velux window, door to:
Bedroom 5 14' 3" x 9' 2" floor space ( 4.34m x 2.79m floor space )
With vaulted ceiling and two velux windows to front elevation, double glazed diamond lead light window to rear elevation, radiator, power points, low voltage lighting, storage cupboards, door to:
En Suite Shower
Comprising of a fully tiled corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed diamond lead light window to rear elevation.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED REAR GARDEN measuring 43ft with a decked area and lighting, raised feature flower borders with mature flowers and plants, timber pergola with seating area, lawned area, further patio to the rear of the timber pergola, garden shed, brick retaining wall to the rear, fenced boundaries, outside water tap and lighting.
FRONT GARDEN measuring 52ft being block paved providing OFF STREET PARKING, raised lawned area with mature flower borders and fenced boundaries leading to SINGLE GARAGE.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Rosehill Close, Hoddesdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broxbourne Station1.1 miles
- Rye House Station1.3 miles
- St. Margarets (Herts) Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Hoddesdon William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Hoddesdon
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD108076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.