Grove Park Road, Rainham
- CHAIN FREE!
- FIVE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & SPACIOUS KITCHEN DINER
- TWO BATHROOMS
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA IN A QUIET ROAD
- BIG DRIVEWAY & DOUBLE GARAGE
CHAIN FREE! SUPERB FIVE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE FAMILY HOME! BIG DRIVEWAY, DOUBLE GARAGE, LOVELY LARGE LOUNGE, SPACIOUS KITCHEN DINER, TWO RECEPTIONS, TWO BATHROOMS, GOOD SIZE UTILITY ROOM, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, GOOD CONDITION THROUGHOUT, BRIGHT AND AIRY, SOUGHT AFTER AREA IN A QUIET ROAD, CALL TODAY
Lounge 12' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.33m )
Dining Room 16' 9" x 9' 11" ( 5.11m x 3.02m )
Kitchen 16' 9" x 9' 11" ( 5.11m x 3.02m )
Utility Room 9' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.51m )
Second Reception Room 12' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.43m )
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.36m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 6' x 6' 9" ( 1.83m x 2.06m )
Bedroom Four 12' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Five 10' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Grove Park Road, Rainham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rainham (Essex) Station1.1 miles
- Elm Park Station1.1 miles
- Dagenham East Station1.5 miles
About the agent
‘Choose your local Rainham William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny office…
We've been helping our customers with their property needs since 1995. In 2017 we became part of the long-established estate agency brand William H Brown. Our combined expertise means that we can offer you an unrivalled level of service. Still not convinced? Here's a few reasons why you should choose William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny as your estate agent...’
>> Your local William H Brown team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RHM101796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.