Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Two ensuite bedrooms
- Two balconies
- Thames and Greenwich views
- Custom designed open plan living area
- Brand new luxury development
- Set within the Canary Wharf estate
- Extensive range of leisure facilities
- Underfloor heating
- Comfort cooling
Designed by world-renowned architectural practice Stanton Williams, 10 Park Drive is the first of the new residential developments to be built on the Canary Wharf private Estate.
Those that live at 10 Park Drive will be joining a dynamic new neighbourhood with an enormous variety of shops, cafés and restaurants, as well as a rich programme of exhibitions, performances and events.
Residents at 10 Park Drive will have access to an array of leisure facilities including a swimming pool, state-of-the-art gym, Jacuzzi, steam room and private residents club with sky terrace.
The Estate’s dedicated Canary Wharf concierge will be on hand to provide a range of services and residents will also benefit from the unrivalled management and security provided for the Estate.
Its residents will enjoy excellent transport connections with the Docklands Light Railway, Jubilee line underground station and the new Crossrail network once complete.
For more information about our fees please visit our web-site's 'Tenant Fees' page located under the Rent tab.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
- South Quay Station0.3 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.3 miles
About the agent
CBRE Docklands are residential experts in East London and in particular the Docklands, E14. With over 35 years of sales, lettings and property management experience, our expert team has extensive knowledge of the local market. We have worked continuously with high profile developers providing advice and consultancy to produce some of the most significant Docklands developments. Consequently, this has helped transform the Docklands as we know it.Management and lettings services for land
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAL200237_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.