Hertford Road, Hackney, London, N1
- One bedroom
- Split level apartment
- Open plan reception/kitchen
- Chain free
- Close to Haggerston Overground station
- EPC Rating = C
A stunning split level, one bedroom apartment arranged over the second and third floors and located in popular De Beauvoir. Accommodation comprises of a delightful open plan reception/kitchen with built in appliances, a double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and double aspect windows, plus a modern bathroom. This property would make an ideal first time or investment purchase and is offered chain free.
York House is located on the corner of Downham Road and Hertford Road and is a small development of modern apartments converted from a former public house. Well placed for Shoreditch, Dalston and Islington, there are frequent routes on Kingsland Road and Southgate Road, offering fast and efficient routes into the City, West End and Islington. Haggerston Overground station is very close by giving easy access into the City or Canary Wharf and there are many pubs, coffee shops and restaurants to discover in and around the Kingsland Basin and Regent's Canal.
Square Footage: 386 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 115 years remaining.
Hertford Road, Hackney, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haggerston Station0.1 miles
- Hoxton Station0.5 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HCK200020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.