Albion Court, Beverley, HU17 0HL
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious 3 bedroom terrace
- Open Kitchen area
- LARGE Lounge with gas effect log burner
- Main bedroom has fitted wardrobes
- Two double bedrooms, One single bedroom
- Close to local amenities
- Low maintenance garden
- Offered UNFURNISHED
- Available from 16th October
- EPC - D
Beautiful 3 bedroom end of terrace house in a popular area of Beverley. With easy access links to Beverley town centre, supermarkets and Kingswood.
This great family home briefly comprises; entrance hallway, with under stairs storage. Open kitchen area with modern kitchen units, space for dishwasher and fridge freezer with integrated oven, gas hob, and extractor hood. Spacious lounge with gas effect log burner with wood mantle.
To the first floor, main double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom and third single bedroom. House bathroom with wooden flooring, white ceramic basin, Victorian style WC, roll top bath with shower and storage cabinets.
Externally the property has a front low maintenance garden with side access to office and utility room.
Property offered UNFURNISHED
Available from 16th October
Sorry, no pets.
DEPOSIT - £770
EPC - D
Albion Court, Beverley, HU17 0HL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beverley Station0.5 miles
- Arram Station2.9 miles
- Cottingham Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time, it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that home - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Whether you're letting, buying, or selling your home, we will provide a first clas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2577332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.