The Shrubbery, Chatteris
- Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Property
- 20Ft Lounge & 15Ft Dining Room
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- 150Ft Generous Rear Gardens
- Highly Popular Location Close to Town
An Abundance of Space Inside & Out! This Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Boasts a 20Ft Lounge, 15Ft Dining Room, Utility Room, Cloakroom & Family Bathroom & Shower Room! Also with a Double Garage, Ample Parking & a Generous 150Ft Rear Garden! Hurry & Call us to View!
The attractive Fenland market town of Chatteris is located on the Cambridgeshire Border and is situated about 8 miles from March and also 12 miles from Ely both of which have train stations providing great access links into Stansted airport, London, Cambridge, Ely and Peterborough. Chatteris Town has an array of amenities including a range of primary schools, doctor's surgery, leisure centre, two renowned supermarkets and welcoming pubs and restaurants to suit the whole family!
Spacious Entrance Hall
Double glazed door. Two double glazed frosted windows to the front aspect. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Coving to ceiling. Doors to:
Double glazed window to side aspect. Low level WC.Hand washbasin, with tiled splash backs. Extractor.
Utility Room 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and side apect door to the side. Base units with inset stainless steel sink drainer, with tiled splashback surrounds. Plumbing for washing machine. Vent for tumble dryer. Laminate floor. Radiator. Boiler.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 14' x 11' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front & side aspect. Double glazed frosted door to the side aspect. Stainless steel sink drainer set into work surface, with tiled splash back surrounds. Further work surface with cupboards & drawers below, wall mounted matching cupboards. Built in double electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer. Radiator. Door to:
Dining Room 15' 4" x 11' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear & side aspect. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Lounge 20' x 12' ( 6.10m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double glazed patio doors to the rear. Two radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. . loft access. Coving to ceiling. Doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 12' ( 4.67m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Two "Velux" double glazed windows to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Shower Room 10' 6" x 7' ( 3.20m x 2.13m )
Double glazed frosted window to the side aspect. Double glazed "Velux" window to the front. Walk in shower cubicle. Pedestal hand washbasin, with tiled splashbacks. Low level WC. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Airing cupboard.
Bathroom 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Double glazed "Velux"window to the front aspect. Panel bath, with shower over. Pedestal hand wash basin, with tiled splashback surrounds. Low level WC. Heated towel rail. Shaver socket.. Extractor fan.
Divided by central wall. Both garages are wider the a standard single garage. Each garage includes up & over electric door. Power & light. Eaves storage. One offering a "Velux" window to the side & window to the rear. The other offers double glazed window to the side & a door to the side.
The front of the property is fully enclosed, with double gated access. Laid to brick paved driveway giving access to the garages. Outside tap, and access through to the rear.
A fully private and spacious rear garden which measures approx. 150ft in depth. This is fully enclosed, laid mainly to lawn with shrub borders. An area has been laid to patio. Outside tap. Timber shed & timber greenhouse. Separated into two areas for added flexibility.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
The Shrubbery, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.1 miles
About the agent
The complete property service, from selling your home and finding your next, to sourcing the right mortgage solution to suit you and offering a modern, customer-friendly conveyancing service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.