Boundary Road, Hove, BN3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 10 Newly Converted One Bedroom Apartments
- First Floor
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Fridge and Washing Machine Included
- Moments from Portslade Station with Direct Links to London
- Gas Central Heating and Fully Double Glazed
- Most Flats with Built in Storage
- Available Now
Located moments from Portslade station the property is perfectly positioned to enjoy all the City has to offer, being within walking distance to a range of local shops, cafes and restaurants.
Boundary Road, Hove, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portslade Station0.1 miles
- Fishersgate Station0.5 miles
- Aldrington Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Nicholas James.
Thank you for showing an interest in what we truly believe to be the future model of property consultancy. Founded in 2018 by Directors, James Perry & Nick Daley, the company has quickly become known as one the leading residential sales and lettings agents in Brighton & Hove. As the brand grew, so did our area. We have sold and let property across Sussex from our office in Hove using innovative technology and good old-fashioned customer service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103021000706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas James, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.