Brighton Road, Godalming, GU7
- Occupying a slightly elevated position and situated within walking distance of Godalming High Street, main line station and outstanding local schools
- The sitting room enjoys plenty of character features including, sash windows, stunning brick fireplace housing a gas burning stove and solid oak flooring
- A contemporary kitchen which benefits from an integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and oven with gas hob
- The delightful master bedroom with feature fireplace and spiral stair case leading to the bathroom
- The second bedroom with en suite has a beautiful outlook over the garden
- Externally there is a brick built outbuilding which has been converted for use as a home office or third bedroom/guest room with wet room and w/c
- The mature rear garden is wider than usual and tiered into sections which are predominantly laid to lawn with a stunning woodland backdrop
- Permit parking is available
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores. The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes. The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away. Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections.
Brighton Road, Godalming, GU7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Godalming Station0.7 miles
- Farncombe Station1.1 miles
- Milford Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Burns & Webber are market leading estate agents, with properties for sale in Godalming and the surrounding villages.
We were the first Burns & Webber office to be opened, in 1986. 30 years on and we are still going strong, and specialise in the sale of town and country properties.
Godalming town has grown in recent years and has become a real hot spot for those looking to relocate from London due to the excellent schools, pretty surrounding villages and countryside, and a mainline
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 453326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Godalming. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.