The Venue, Powerhouse Lane, UB3
- 783 sq ft 7th floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- Private balcony
- Available on Help to Buy
- Parking Availale
- Landscaped gardens
- Completions from Spring 2022
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CBRE Residential
Located on the 7th floor of The Venue is this 783sft 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment will offer an open-plan living and dining area with terrace offering easterly views, and a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, one further bedroom and a family bathroom.
Each apartment will benefit from a choice of flooring to the hallway and living spaces and forest oak doors with polished chrome ironmongery. The kitchen will offer a wide choice of designer units by Oakwood Kitchens, a choice of quartz stone worktops, fully integrated Zanussi appliances and under unit LED lighting. All bedrooms come with a choice of carpets, with all master bedrooms offering fitted wardrobes. The main bathroom is fitted with a choice of ceramic porcelain floor and wall tiles, Fascino smart shower and tap, and vanity units with integrated storage space in a choice of three finishes. All apartments also come with an audio/visual entry system and Hyperoptic Broadband.
Set to complete between spring 2022 and spring 2023, The Venue will also offer landscaped gardens and a concierge service.
With its convenient location under a mile from Hayes Town Centre filled with vibrant cafés, bars and restaurants, The Venue is in a prime location for people looking to be part of an exciting community at one of London’s most iconic musical landmarks. As part of the refurbishment of the Old Vinyl Factory, a three-screen cinema and live music venue will accompany the eight-acre site, with regular interactive exhibitions to celebrate the history of the complex. You can reach Hayes and Harlington train station in just a 10-minute walk, which offers services to London Paddington in just 20 minutes. London Heathrow is also only a 10-minute drive away.
Please contact the sales team to book your personal appointment.
* Please note these are computer generated images and are for illustrative purposes only. Journey times are estimates and taken from TFL.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
The Venue, Powerhouse Lane, UB3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hayes & Harlington Station0.4 miles
- West Drayton Station1.9 miles
- Southall Station2.2 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential are experts in prime central London. With significant experience in selling and letting high end residential schemes, our team has extensive market knowledge and the expertise to navigate through all issues and deliver the right property for you. Our place within a global property platform means we can provide opportunities across the globe, for investment, purchase or renting.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES210338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.